Re: New York Times bestseller . . .

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:20:45 -0500

I think I will need to read this On Beauty. Sounds cool.

I'm rereadign Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions. A little somethign for the
pisse doff liberal on your reading list. I've also been reading Echo's
Badalino. A bit slow, but golly he's clever at teaching ya history when you
think you're reading a story.