Re: New York Times bestseller . . .

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:42:07 -0800

Kit Runner was a weeper.  I just finished listening to _On Beauty_ by Zadie
Smith on the 'ol iPod. My hideous commute has to have some perks.  It's a
tres current adaptation of _Howard's End_ with some great twists.  It pissed
me off in places, but it is a very interesting look at the academy and,
well, perceptions of beauty.
be well all.
--K

--
"Rats â live by competition under the laws of supply and demand; it is the
privilege of human beings to live under the laws of justice and mercy."