Re: My brain hurts . . .

  • From: "Krystia Nora" <krystia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:14:57 -0400

Natalie,

However you are feeling, it HAS to feel good to have gotten to page 222, and
do I understand you correctly? You've finished a draft of your
dissertation?  One way or another:

I am in awe.

Present and future dissertation writers may soon join outside your house in
a vigil of awe.

We will light candles and wonder if by sitting near you, we too might become
better and faster writers.

Congratulations!

Krystia