My brain hurts . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:02:55 +0000

Hola, Peeps --

Please join me in a virtual green tea toast; I have just typed the last word on page 222 (spooky) of my dissertation.

I may never turn on this computer again.  In fact, I?m heading to the woods right now for a jog and some good ol? fashioned tree climbing.

I may even drink caffeine and stay up until 9:30 pm this evening.  With my current mental state (think Homer Simpson on meds) and bodily odor funk, anything is possible at this point.

Pray for me and dancing squirrels, for I am not well.

-- Maria