Re: My brain hurts . . .

  • From: "andrea wynn" <wynn72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:18:48 -0400

Nat--

You should be teaching the 715 class . . . and will be soon, at this rate!

Congratulations! I agree with all that you rock non-stop. Keep us up-to-date on all the other stuff you'll do with it that we have yet to go through, like committee grilling and the revisions. Also, what do you want our shirts to say when we watch your defense?

Andrea

From:  "David Ray Golden" <d.r.golden@xxxxxxx>
To:  comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: My brain hurts . . .