[colombiamigra] Fw: ABC Journals: Call for Scholarly Articles for Upcoming Issues

  • From: "william mejia" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Colombiamigra <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 03:04:33 +0000 (UTC)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: ABC Journals <news@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 1:53 PM
Subject: ABC Journals: Call for Scholarly Articles for Upcoming Issues

Dear Colleague, We would like to take this opportunityand introduce our
academic journals:
- AsianJournal of Applied Science and Engineering (AJASE)
- ABC Journalof Advanced Research (ABCJAR)
- AmericanJournal Trade and Policy (AJTP)
For more details about ABCJournals, please visit our website at
http://www.abcjournals.net/. Ourjournals are refereed with a double-blind
review process and an articlesubmitted to one of our journals for publication
must be original and notunder review for any other journals. The mission of the
ABC Journalsis to give opportunity to papers which test theory and contribute
topractice; however, we will encourage papers in the related fields from
allregions and countries. You are welcome to view the full-textarticles
available online: AsianJournal of Applied Science and Engineering (AJASE)
<ISSN: 2305-915X(p); 2307-9584(e)>,Archives Link:
http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/ajase/issue/archive
 ABC Journalof Advanced Research (ABCJAR) <ISSN:
2304-2621(p);2312-203X(e)>,Archives Link:
http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/abcjar/issue/archive
 AmericanJournal Trade and Policy (AJTP) <ISSN:
2313-4747(p);2313-4755(e)>,Archives Link:
http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/ajtp/issue/archive

If you are looking for publishing services for your paperunderpinned by a deep
understanding of global market, responsive andinnovative and giving your
article the individual attention needs, then the ABC Journals publishing
domainis for you.

- Web-base double blind-peer reviewsystem
- Online Manuscript Submission andTracking System
- Content marketing, creative design andprint solution
- Storage, Distribution and LOCKSSArchiving system
- Prompt feedback and fast publicationand Cited all over the world
- Licensed under CC-BY-NC 4.0International License
- RoMEO Colour: Blue (Can archivepost-print)
- CrossRef DOI Prefix:10.15590
- Minimum publication charge &Subscription Management System
- Indexed in: Google Scholar, World Cat,BASE, abcGATE, PBN, OAJI,
CiteFactor, i-Scholar, EZB, Ulrich, EBSCO,Cogprints, Research Bible,
CiteFactor, Global Impact Factor &others.
Author Guidelines and ManuscriptRequirements:
http://www.abcjournals.net/guidelines.html ABC Journals have begun to
bepublished featuring DOI(CrossRef) starting with the 2014 issues. We would
like to inform you that thereis no submission fee but in case your paper is
accepted forpublication, the publication fee (140 US$) should be paid before
thepublication. If you have the idea of making ourjournals a vehicle for your
research interests, please send the electronicversion of your paper to us via
Online Submission System or simplyemail the full manuscript at
abcjournals@xxxxxxxxx. Questions regarding all three journalscan be directed to
us at abcjournals@xxxxxxxxx. Best regards, ABC JournalsWebsite:
http://www.abcjournals.net/OJS Site: http://journals.abc.us.org/