[citw150] Newsletters

  • From: Mallory Crowner <malelizabeth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 05:03:08 -0800 (PST)

I signed up for a couple of newsletters on the ZDNet website.  I am receiving
the Must-Read News and also Buyer's Alert.

  I work in an IT office and we are buying new equipment for our users on a
daily basis.  The Buyer's Alert is nice because it recommends products for the
consumers.  We can use this here at work for our own customers if it matches
their personal preferences.

  The Must-Read News is pretty handy as well because it contains tech related
news.  We are currently testing Microsoft Vista in our office and one of the
headlines in this newsletter was regarding Vista's licensing.  It's good
information to know within our department and for our own personal knowledge.

  I was able to sign up for these newsletters by clicking on the link within
our assignement,
http://nl.com.com/acct_login.jsp?brand=zdnet&tag=zd.ft.si.newsletter.

  Mallory Crowner

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the  new
Yahoo.com