[citw150] Newsletters

  • From: Liz <goldenagerookie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CITW Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:34:27 -0800 (PST)

I am receiving four newsletters that I recently subscribed to.

  One, CNet Security Center I found at newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  It is a
weekly newsletter.  I read through a few of the articles and found the
information relevant.  The articles are about virus detection software, spam,
and all things security on the Internet.  I will definitely keep this
subscription.

  Another, ZDNet Announcements, I found at newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  One
article caught my eye because I recently upgraded to IE 7.  I really like it,
but the article mentioned two very dangerous security flaws that will cause
problems for most casual users.

  I am also receiving ZDNet Education Headlines.  I have a few newsletters just
for fun.  Like DogAge, and The Sims2 from EA Games.

  Actually, I look forward to reading my newsletters.

The truth is out there.  (Does anyone know the URL?)

Liz Burgess GoldenAgeRookie@xxxxxxxxx