[citw150] L6Q6

  • From: Ben Hein <silverwolfxp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:38:51 -0800 (PST)

A.
On
http://www.elated.com/tutorials/management/unix/basic/
I learned that if you know the correct commands you
can access the information you may need from another
terminal. to open telnet just use the run command and
the web site is needed.
B.
I practiced telnet at  telnet://140.147.254.3 or the
Library of Congress Information System. It was strait
forward and all i had to do was type the numbers I
needed to go where I needed.
C.
I noticed that the telnet was much like MS-dos. All I
had to do is type the commands that it promted me to,
the numbers. I do know admiistaters can access an
entire computer if the y had the priviledges.Though it
may work well for a remote control for people I still
like the internets gui access better.

  "If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm."

Bruce Barton

  silverwolfxp@xxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.