[citw150] L5Q2

  • From: Dawn Green <basslakeboys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: class listserve <CITW150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

This a second attempt to mail this I recieved a weird message from encarta
listserv and it looked like it wasn't sent to the right place .

  I've been using the market watch news letter and the student bullitiins
pertaining to the Hewlett Packard Co. I'm using for a stock project in my
business class.  These nesletters have been usefu in obtaining current
information on the company.  If you to unsubscribe there is a link at the
bottom of the page that when you click on it it asks for email information and
if you really want to do this.

"...with God all things are possible"
Dawn Green

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time