[citw150] CITW150_L5_Q2_HenryAnna

  • From: Anna Henry <piannawz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Lesson 5 Question 2

I originally was going to find a good piano player's newsletter, but didn't
find one. So, I settled for ExtremeTech's online newsletter.
http://www.extremetech.com/newsletter_manage/

The other one is Car Audio Help Newsletter:
http://www.caraudiohelp.com/newsletter/index.htm

I liked the Car Audio Newsletter because I'd like to know more about the
subject now that I have a car and can do stuff like this. I specifically wanted
to know more about MP3 capable car decks and the site didn't give specific
information. It just said pretty much... find out for yourself. I recently
received Best Buy's Insignia CD deck (for my birthday) and it isn't reading
CD's very well.

Then there's ExtremeTech's Online Newsletter. This one, I don't know. I just
settled for this one. I think it might be boring because there's no real need
for me to know about Techi stuff.

Which one is the best? Maybe Car Audio, but I am a little concerned now because
I don't know how to unsubscribe to it... I didn't find any instructions. Ask me
in a couple weeks and I'll let you know all the pluses and minuses to both.

Love,
Anna Henry
piannawz@xxxxxxxxx

 Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always
do that,
but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great.
- Mark Twain

Be a PS3 game guru.