[citw150] L5Q2

  • From: Ian Fechko <fechki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:17:16 -0800 (PST)

I'll give you a couple of the newsletters I've been subscribed to for a few
years now.
The first one is Tom's Hardware Guide (www.tomshardware.com) I've been
subscribed to this news letter for about 8 years. I liked Tom's Hardware
because it really is a fair and equal look at a lot of electronic goodies, fair
meaning they don't give in to hype and only give you the facts from their
testing.

Another one of the newsletters I subscribe to is from Action Village
(www.actionvillage.com) All this newsletter is useful for is advertising.. it's
like getting the ads in the Sunday newspaper, always fun to look at the new
stuff and see what's on sale... even though you may not be able to afford some
of it.

Of the two newsletters, the Tom's Hardware newsletter is tops for sure. I at
least skim through the Tom's Hardware newsletter every time I receive it. Great
unbiased information.

<("<)^( " )^(>")> <~~~~~~ Kirby Dance
Ian Fechko
fechki@xxxxxxxxx
fechko@xxxxxxxxxxx
fechkorp@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
house payment