[citw150] L5 Q2

  • From: angel lozada <angellozada2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CITW 150 <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 01:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

           The first newsletter that I subscribed to was the Military Pay
Newsletter for Army military pay. I found the newsletter at
https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx. The second newsletter that I subscribed to
is the Military.com newsletter at http://www.military.com/. Yes, they have been
arriving. What I like about the sites is that they keep me informed about all
the benefits that are available to me for being a soldier. There are a lot of
current articles on what?s happening in the Global War on Terrorism. Also the
newsletters provide me with information about educational opportunities
available for veterans and schools that are military friendly. Of the two
subscriptions I like the military.com newsletter the best because they offer
more information than the Military Pay Newsletter. The Military Pay Newsletter
basically covered pay and entitlement issues. The military.com newsletter
offered a wider range of useful information. They even offered separate
newsletters in t
 he
 categories of careers, security clearance jobs, education & scholarships,
soldier tech, money matters, the recruit and military report. I subscribed to
the military report newsletter.

Angel Lozada

Angel Lozada
angellozada2003@xxxxxxxxx
" In Destiny's grand design there are no random meetings for all is meant to be"