[citw150] L3Q4

  • From: SEH <seheahbah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:47:42 -0700 (PDT)

Microsoft AOL Email Beta Test

  I've received several emails in the last couple of years regarding this hoax.
 I always delete them.  I never bothered to check into it because it seemed so
ridiculous to me.

  The email is from a supposed "attorney" who "knows the law" and affirms that
we should all get something for our time by helping AOL and Intel with their
email beta testing.

  The editors note that there is technically no way to track forwarded emails
and that no company does business this way.

  Sharon harper

Sharon Harper
  "One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness."
  ~Jacqueline Bouvier Onassis~

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.