[citw150] Re: L3Q4

  • From: Joshua N/A <wyskoj22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

That is pretty funny.  I don't know how you could believe that there is an
internet clean up day.  What would they really clean?

  Josh Wyskowski

"M.G Ndovi" <mgndovi07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went to

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml and

then to categories, I chose to look at the "Urban

Myths" and then "internet cleanup" hoax, although it

displays all of the urban myths on one page.

I thought this was funny because it just tells people

to not get on the internet for one day in February.

that's it, it does nothing else.

Mwabi Ndovi.

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

and lay it on us.