[citw150] Re: L3Q4

  • From: debspag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:01:03 +0000

That's really funny.  I wonder if the people who started the hoax were hoping
to find out if indeed everyone stayed off the internet on that one day.

From: "M.G Ndovi" <mgndovi07@xxxxxxxxx>

I went to
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBUrbanMyths.shtml and
then to categories, I chose to look at the "Urban
Myths" and then "internet cleanup" hoax, although it
displays all of the urban myths on one page.
I thought this was funny because it just tells people
to not get on the internet for one day in February.
that's it, it does nothing else.