[citw150] CITW150 L3Q4

  • From: Ron Beaudry <ronbeaudry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

Classmates,

There are many scams and hoaxes on the internet and they come in various forms.
 The one that I seem to run across most frequently is the "Work From Home"
scams that infest online job postings.  These bother me because they are
distracting and annoying.  I cannot believe that people would fall for this
stuff, but somebody must be taking the hook or they wouldn't be so common.  You
can find out more about this type of scam at Scambusters
http://www.scambusters.com/work-at-home-jobs.html.

Ron

Discover Yahoo!