[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: Rex Menold <menoldr1212@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 03:26:55 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to a couple groups:

CNETs Daily Dispatch, Home Theater Weekly, Home and Entertainment Weekly and
Games and Gear
Weekly.

The daily dispatch was basically just a summary of the highlights of the CNET
page which wasn't
very useful since I can just go the the webpage and see for myself.  The html
format of teh mail
was nice though.  The home theater was better in my opinion as it contained
information about home
theater specifically which would require searching around so it actually saves
you time.

I signed up for all of these here

http://nl.cnet.com/acct_mgmt.sc?brand=cnet-ssa&urs_auth=1

.                                     '''
                                     (0 0)
                          | Rex Menold             |
                          | menoldr@xxxxxxxxx      |
                                    |__|__|
                                     || ||
                                    ooO Ooo

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info