[citw150] CITW L5 Q2

  • From: Jason Stoken <jason_stoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:08:36 -0800 (PST)

I signed up for the following newsletters:
Digital Dispatch
Home Theater Weekly
On the Go Weekly
Music Center Weekly
Home & Entertainment Weekly

Yeah, so I signed up for a few too many but they all
are arriving as planned and are all pretty cool
newsletters.  I like the HTML formats they arrive in
as well as the information on new products I get.  I
really like the Music Center Weekly newsletter because
if informs me of any kind of new music that may be
coming out.

Jason Stoken
  ~Just like a clock up on the wall, always moving but never going anywhere~

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.