[citw150] Rachel Kersey L5 Q2 Newsletters

  • From: Rachel Kersey <rt2kersey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:21:31 -0800 (PST)

I signed up for newsletters from
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/news/subscribe/default.aspx
  and

http://www.websense.com/newsletters/Newsletter.php?Newsletter=CST_2004-07-29_32
  These both help me withmy job as a Network Administrator.  I prefer the
microsoft newletter just to keep up to date with current technology releases.
The websense sends newsletters a bit too often for my liking and repeats a lot
of the same information each time as well.  Yes they are both arriving fine.

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate -
Click now to apply