[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5 phishing

  • From: lauren evans <laurenfire23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:22:47 -0800 (PST)

Phishing is when someone e mails you a site that looks like its from a
legitimate company which you might have registered your personal informatuin.
They ask you to update your info and it ends up sending it to a third party.
This type of dirty work drives me crazy because the internet should be used for
the worlds people and good, not for the worlds crooks trying to ruin it for us
all.
  Lauren Evans

  http://www.qurb.com/products/phishing.php?drg=165-4204207972

The only acting you ever see at the Oscars is when people act like they're not
mad they lost. Nicole Kidman was smiling so wide, she should have won an Emmy
at the Oscars for her great performance. I was like, 'If you'd done that in the
movie, you'd have won an Oscar, girl!
-- Chris Rock

 Yahoo! Mail