[citw150] Re: CITW 150 L3 Q5 phishing

  • From: KimMe Scripter <kimmej2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:51:48 -0800 (PST)

KimMe Scripter <kimmej2003@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I totally agree with you it
drives me crazy too.  If there was only a way to prevent people doing that. It
was stop a lot of junk email that you never want.

lauren evans <laurenfire23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Phishing is when someone e
mails you a site that looks like its from a legitimate company which you might
have registered your personal informatuin. They ask you to update your info and
it ends up sending it to a third party. This type of dirty work drives me crazy
because the internet should be used for the worlds people and good, not for the
worlds crooks trying to ruin it for us all.
  Lauren Evans

  http://www.qurb.com/products/phishing.php?drg=165-4204207972

The only acting you ever see at the Oscars is when people act like they're not
mad they lost. Nicole Kidman was smiling so wide, she should have won an Emmy
at the Oscars for her great performance. I was like, 'If you'd done that in the
movie, you'd have won an Oscar, girl!
-- Chris Rock
  Yahoo! Mail

    Later

    KimMe Scripter

  kimmej2003@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Man is harder than iron, stronger than stone, and more fragile than a rose.
Turkish proverb