[citansdnd] Wish list for Don Edwards/Berrian

  • From: "Don Edwards" <warrl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citansdnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 00:18:20 -0800

Magic weapon: double sword preferred.

Desired enchantment: (Level 4, new in Dragon #381 "Defenders" which
is attached.) Extending Weapon: The enchanted weapon (any melee
weapon) has reach and is considered to be a polearm and a spear in
addition to its normal weapon group.
Power (Encounter): Free Action. Use this power after you hit a target
with this weapon. Pull the target 1 square.

But frankly I don't think this particular enchantment will survive as
currently written. It has too many, too-powerful, really obvious
interactions. If I were DM, I'd almost certainly say no.

Second choice enchantment: (Level 3, Adventurer's Vault) Rhythm Blade
(Adventurer´s Vault 2): While you wield this weapon in your off hand,
your shield bonus to AC and Reflex increases by 1.

Non-weapon but combat related:

(Level 2 Neck, Adventurer's Vault 2) Badge of the Berserker: When you
charge, your movement made as part of the charge doesn´t provoke
opportunity attacks.

(Level 2 Feet, Adventurer's Vault) Boots of Adept Charging: After
charging, you can shift 1 square before your turn ends.

Non-combat, not necessarily magical: a CD player with speakers (as
opposed to earphones) and a collection of music CDs, or something
vaguely equivalent.

Side question: In Berrian's backstory (attached) I mention a temple
that helps freed and escaped slaves. Care to fill in which deity /
religious order / other such details would sponsor such an effort?

     Date:  1 Nov 2009, 23:08
     Size:  400408 bytes.
     Type:  Unknown