[CinSUG] Re: One Day Conference

  • From: hurley.gj@xxxxxx
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:14:05 -0400

Not to steel Jeff's thunder... but yes, we would.

-George.

George J. Hurley
The Procter and Gamble Company
Miami Valley Innovation Center, Box 30
11810 East Miami River Road
Cincinnati, OH 45252
P: (513) 627-0692
F: (513) 945-3441

Judy Peck <peckjt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cinsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2006 01:51 PM
Please respond to cinsug

        To:     cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [CinSUG] Re: One Day Conference

Jeff,
Would you be open to having a short demo in Enterprise Guide?

Judy
' 01:29 PM 4/20/2006, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry to send so many messages today, but I just wanted to let everyone
know that we have tentatively scheduled our annual One Day Conference for
November 17, 2006 at the Montgomery Inn Banquet Center.  Please be sure to
hold the date on your calendars.

Also, please begin to think about any work that you have created that you
may want to share with the community. We are always happy to showcase the
wonderful talent within the area!  We will be sending out a call for
papers in a month or so...

We will also be bringing you the same quality (and heavily discounted)
training this year. As companies begin to loosen up their training
budgets, this is a fantastic opportunity to further your skill set while
still keeping the accountants happy.  ; )

Regards,
Jeff