[CinSUG] Tips and Tricks: Cut and Paste Code

  • From: "Vernon Walatka" <vwalatka@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:31:57 -0400

Originally, I posted the Tips and Tricks! presentation on the CinSUG website in
PowerPoint format.  From discussions on the listserv, people are having
problems cutting and pasting the code from the PowerPoint document.  I saved
the PowerPoint document as a Word document and posted that on the CinSUG
website.  Go to
    www.cinsug.org

The formatting of the Word document is not as good as PowerPoint, but Cut and
Paste works.