[CinSUG] Re: Yesterday's Presentation

  • From: hurley.gj@xxxxxx
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:49:43 -0400

Glen,

If you double click the link below, Windows should prompt you if you would
like to open or save the document.  Select "Save" and choose your
location.  This should work on your computer, because I just tried it on
my SEWP workstation and suceeded.  Yours should be configured the same
way.

If you still can't get it, let me know off-line.

Thanks,
George.

George J. Hurley
The Procter and Gamble Company
Miami Valley Innovation Center, Box 30
11810 East Miami River Road
Cincinnati, OH 45252
P: (513) 627-0692
F: (513) 945-3441

Glen Chabi-GH/PGI@PGI
Sent by: cinsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2006 04:17 PM
Please respond to cinsug

        To:     cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [CinSUG] Re: Yesterday's Presentation

jeff, First thank you for doing this.

I tried to save or copy/paste or print this presentation but none worked.
Is there any way to do that?

Thanks, Glen

"Jeff Ahrnsen" <jeff.ahrnsen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cinsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2006 10:34 AM
Please respond to cinsug

        To:        cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [CinSUG] Yesterday's Presentation

Hello everyone,

To those of you unable to make it to last night's meeting, we have posted
the presentation on the CinSUG website at

http://www.cinsug.org/docs/Tips_and_Tricks_Apr19_2006.ppt

If you have any questions for the authors, their contact information is on
a separate page before their SAS tip.

Regards,
Jeff