[chaoscope] Re: Long overdue development update

  • From: Rebecca Kagawa <fishshogun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks for the update.  It seems to function properly with Vista too.  Much
appreciated.  Rebecca

Marjo & Charles Lips <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Nicolas, thanks for
the hard albeit intermittent work, I am very excited  about the chance to try
out the new version. I for one would be happy to pay for  an extended version.

 Charles