[cdynsys] Update - Carolina Dynamics

  • From: "Bayless, Rachel" <rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:31:35 -0500

Hi all,

I have a few updates about Carolina Dynamics Symposium!!

If you are planning to attend, then please register at the link below ASAP
(even if you already responded to me personally). There is a place to
indicate whether or not you would like to give a talk. I will send a call
for titles/abstracts in a few weeks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rbDGV5BKOsxV_Cw9yj2zbFsqaGvkKvhZ3frLlP_mGD8/viewform?usp=send_form

Also, please see the page below about accommodations. There are two options
available. The Anna I Young Alumnae House is a guest house on campus. It's
very nice and has 5 rooms. If you want to stay in the Alumnae House, then
please let me know. I've already reserved the rooms, so you'll need to book
through me. There is also a Courtyard Marriott in downtown Decatur that is
only a few blocks away from campus. If you would like to stay in the
Marriott, then please book your own room by April 1 (otherwise they will
release the block of rooms!).

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Symposium2015.Lodging

All this information (and more) is updated on the website! I will continue
posting more information as it becomes available.

http://www.devio.us/~ppunosevac/cdynsys/pmwiki.php?n=Symposium2015.Overview

Best,
Rachel

--