[cdynsys] Carolina Dynamics Travel

  • From: "Bayless, Rachel" <rbayless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 20:01:21 -0500

Hi all,

If you are planning to attend Carolina Dynamics this year, then you might
want to think about buying your plane ticket now. There is a huge Southwest
sale going on, and flights are as low as $49 one-way to Atlanta, GA. (
southwest.com)

The dates for the conference are April 24-26. We will start with a
colloquium-style lecture (to which our undergrads will also be invited) on
Friday afternoon. We will go all day Saturday and end in the
late-morning/early-afternoon on Sunday.

I will be emailing everyone again soon with more details about the
conference! Stay tuned!

Best,
Rachel

--