[cdynsys] Re: Update - Carolina Dynamics

  • From: "Hawkins, Jane M" <jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cdynsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 20:19:39 +0000

Hi Rachel - I just registered I think.  I would like to stay in the guest house
if possible.  Might be easier anyway to (not) reimburse me.  I might not be
allowed any reimbursement, it's not clear yet.

I am willing to share with someone like Emily Burkhead if need be.  Or Sue of
course, but I'm not sure she's going.
Or Donna Molinek, etc.  Maybe someone in my age range, though not absolutely
necessary.

Southwest sale didn't include our route, but I think the air fare is still
around $200 rt.

I'll come if I get reimbursed or not.

I also tried to say that I will give a talk.  The web site looks nice but is a
bit fussy.  Worst case scenario is I registered twice.

  It's looking good!   Best,  Jane