<CT> Annoying Listar Error

  • From: Greg Fundyler <gyf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:05:10 -0500

After I sent that last e-mail, I got a message telling me that I had
quoted too much and the message was rejected. It said to keep quotes to
25% or less. Yet, the message came through. Sometimes I do quote more
than I write, but so do a lot of other people. And the only time we ever
have problems with that is when someone quotes an ENTIRE digest, which
doesn't happen often anyway. Can it be turned off or something, I think
that is the second error message I got.

- Greg