[calibrebooks] Re: Travel book review

  • From: "pam willingham" <pam.willingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:30:35 -0000

Hello Elizabeth,
I have also recently read this book too. I did enjoy it as I like reading
about far away places, especially if its a bit humorous . I do agree that
she moaned rather a lot about how arduous the travelling was and the state
of the hotels, though I would have thought that the differences were the
reason why someone should take on that sort of journey. I did learn a lot
about China though and their culture which is so different from ours, in
their attitudes towards other people and of course animals,  but it really
put me off ever wanting to go there. However, its a good read if you like
travel books.