[cad-linux] Rumors

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 21:19:34 -0500

the other day i ran into an IBM rep at work (we run Catia on AIX)  and i
asked him about V5 on linux.

aside from the fact he pronouncing it lunix (i think to anouy me for asking),
he did say that they did have it running inhouse.  it was not "being
certified", nor was it being promoted.  the opposite infact.  he said that
they did have a couple customers ask about it, but so far they managed to
sell them Catia V5 on either AIX5L or NT.  as long as they can get by with
it, the marketing people are only going to push those.

at least people are asking.  t's a start.

has anyone heard any new news or updates on ProE or others?

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux