[cad-linux] Re: Rumors

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:30:21 -0800 (PST)

many years ago i was working for a structural steel
company in San Antonio, the marketing/sales department
would constant tell us "WE, do the design, you just
figure out how to make it work"
needless to say we did a lot of overtime.

ANYWAY, on one hand it is good to know that they have
done the ground work and that people are asking.
sooner or later the marketing people will listen.

it happened with the F/X industry.

> I work every day with my customer's marketroids -
> sort of difficult, and
> definitely totally different mindset from engineers,
> even from market
> oriented engineers. Marketing just does not want to
> listen, sometimes...
>
> Maurizio

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://taxes.yahoo.com/