[cad-linux] spaming list

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 21:11:37 -0500

the other day there was a post to the list that many were concerned was an
attempt to harvest addresses.  several people contacted me offlist (thank
you).

the person posting the email was not on the list.
i've changed the list settings so that they should not be able to send
anything else to the list.

i've contacted the owners of freelist and they do not think there is any
concern for address harvesting.  Sorry for any problems this may have caused.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux