[cad-linux-dev] formalizing the spec

  • From: Eric Wilhelm <ewilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:53:15 -0500

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Chris Somerlot
# on Wednesday 25 August 2004 11:11 am:

>I've updated the rhizopd spec to be almost fully complete:
>http://dan-davis.com/cds/rhizopod_spec.yml

I'm working on some updates here, but maybe we need some more rigorous
conventions.  Right now, everything is specified mostly by the
variable type, and the comments are a bit inconsistent.  Any
suggestions?

Maybe writing it in a single yaml file is part of the difficulty,
since it represents a directory of files.

--Eric
--
"When the going gets tough, most people quit."
                                        --Unknown