[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Field Trips

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:40:23 EDT

Our next field trips will be in August.  They will be:  South Holston Lake
and Weir Dam on August 8 and Rankin Bottoms and Douglas Lake on August 22.
Due to recent commitments, I will be unable to lead these trips.  Are there
any members who might be willing to lead one?  If not, I will be forced to
cancel them. Please let me know ASAP if you are willing to to take over the
leadership of one of these trips for the Bristol Bird Club!
John Moyle              Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan
County

What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner
ideas for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)