[Bristol-Birds] Upcoming Field Trips

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:40:36 EST

02/21 - Roan Mountain, TN weekend.  Unless someone offers to lead the
Beginers'  Walk, it will be cancelled.  I am unable to be there as I will be at
my
daughter's dedication.
02/28 - Northeast Tennessee Waterfowl Count (Rick Knight and Wallace Coffey).

Note:  The Sullivan County Bird Marathon has been cancelled (03/21) because I
cannot be there to organize it.  Also, The Green County Field Trip (03/28)
will be coordinated by Dave Worley and led by Don Miller.  Details will be
provided later.
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan County

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)