[Bristol-Birds] Osceola Island

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:19:42 -0500

Gary Cooper and I birded the Recreation area and trails of Osceola Island this
morning. We were looking for the unidentified Duck that he and Mike Sanders saw
yesterday. We had no luck spotting it but had great looks at the American
Wigeons.

Osceola IslandWeir DamSullivan County, TNFebruary 1, 2010

American Wigeon 4Mallard Ring-necked Duck 6Bufflehead 70Great Blue Heron
3Ring-billed Gull (1 flyover)Belted KingfisherRed-bellied
WoodpeckerYellow-bellied WoodpeckerDowny WoodpeckerHairy WoodpeckerCarolina
ChickadeeWhite-breasted NuthatchCarolina WrenGolden-crowned KingletRuby-crowned
KingletHermit Thrush 1N. MockingbirdYellow-rumped Warbler Eastern TowheeSong
SparrowWhite-throated SparrowN. Cardinal

Michele Sparks
Bluff City, TN

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/