[brandon's list] Re: signing into psn

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:41:36 -0400

to initially change your password you need a verification email. remember hackers got your password, so if they just let us go on a site and change it just like that then things wouldn't be too secure. What Sony did was invalidate everyone's old passwords and make us enter a new one to keep hackers out of our accounts. make sense? that can only be done through email verification or through your own console. what I was referring to was the fact that emails take a long time to reach the customers. probably it's faster now, but that first day Sony's server was getting swamped by millions of email reset requests.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>