[brandon's list] Re: signing into psn

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:14:23 -0400

have you been doing your research? :D. as you probably know, PSN was hacked and it had to be taken down for about a month. it's finally back, but since random criminals most likely stole all our info and are planning to have fun with it at some point, Sony made a password change mandatory. First thing you have to do is to update your PS3 firmware to version 3.61. once you do this, you must sign in to your account with your old info, and then do a mandatory password change. after that you should be all set. Hope you enjoy this inconvenience!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>