[brandon's list] Rock Band 3: Stay here forever, by the Material. expert guitar.

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:03:05 -0400

Sadly most of you probably never heard of this extremely awesome band since they're Indy, but if there's a band that deserves mainstream recognition it is them. I suggest you guys give their albums a listen. In my opinion their best song is Let you down, from their "What we are" album. unfortunately that song isn't in rock band, but if it ever is I'd be the first to get it lol. Anyway, here's my horrible butchery of Stay here forever. Sorry the material, I tried... http://www.sendspace.com/file/51ilwf