[brandon's list] Re: rb3 challenge mode

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:16:36 -0500

Ok.  Just to confirm from my friend. Switching challenges erases progress.
I'm not sure how you tell when you're done with a challenge, but I know for
the first one I did receive an achievement.  So.. I guess you can tell that
way

Also.  The overshell.if you press start at most any time, that brings up the
overshell with instrument specific options.

Finally. To play keyboards on the guitar, you apparently have to unlock it
by five starring a ton of songs.  This is something I don't agree with.

Liam