[brandon's list] Re: rb3 challenge mode

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:02:18 -0500

ok.  here's my crash course.
the first option in main menu is play now. from there you have quick play
and road challenges.
quick play. is obvious really.
when you select road challenges, you'll get a list of a bunch of different
challenges.
each one of those shows a map, and then 3 set lists to play.
like for me. the first challenge had a choice of a predesigned set list, a
90's set list, and a random lego set list.
so I chose the predesigned list which gave me I love rock and roll, and the
last dance.
and as you go you will get the option to create set lists and stuff.
What is getting me is if you switch from one challenge to another.  I have a
feeling the game has an issue with that.

Liam

  _____