[brandon's list] Re: Couple more questions, Re: Re: MK, changing costumes.

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 07:21:17 -0700

Depends on what the free content is. I can't wait for it to come up... because either way I am going to nab Arcana heart 3. lol.

At 07:17 AM 17/05/2011, you wrote:
PSN is up, but the PSN store isn't. Keep an eye out for store coming back as we'll be getting some time-limited free content. not sure if you'll be interested as it will contain things like LittleBigPlanet and wipeout HD, but hey you'll have the option to download if you wish lol

From: Riz
<mailto:rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mailto:brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [brandon's list] Re: MK, changing costumes.

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:32:17 +0100

On the character select screen press the start button on the

character

and then select from the two or three costumes that way.

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dd190ddab3a84648bdst03vuc