[brandon's list] Re: Couple more questions, Re: Re: MK, changing costumes.

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:09:43 -0700

Question about that... is the whole psn back up? Or is it just the online portion?

At 07:21 PM 16/05/2011, you wrote:
I also want to point out that PSN is back as of yesterday. yay! Also, don't worry too much about buying things in the krypt. I bought all the Krypt's content 2 days after the game was released lol. now I have a ton of coins that is pretty much worthless. unless some DLC that uses it comes out at some point.

From: Riz <mailto:rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <mailto:brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [brandon's list] Re: MK, changing costumes.

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:32:17 +0100

On the character select screen press the start button on the character

and then select from the two or three costumes that way.

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%

<http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dd190ddab3a84648bdst03vuc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dd190ddab3a84648bdst03vuc