[BNU] Re: some questions about the braillenote apex while using the i phone

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rilniski@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:56:59 -0500

See below, in the original message.
On Nov 26, 2013, at 6:06 AM, Rebecca Ilniski <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all.  I have a few questions about the i phone and the apex.
> 1.  While reading an email, is there a quick way to delete the email and go
> to the next message?  While in the body of an email, I tried the bypass and
> space with d and nothing happens. Also tried the thumb keys 1 and 2.  Any
> ideas?
Those commands delete text only. While reading an email, you can only find and
double tap the delete button near the bottom of the screen. I'd use
space-4-5-6, then space-1 to flick left until you find it. If you are reading a
list of messages, you can flick up or down (space-3 or space-6) to find the
delete option in the rotor.
> 2.  In terminal mode while reading a long email, is there a find command?
> space with f doesn't work from terminal mode.  Thanks.
Not as such, but you could try the item chooser (enter-4-5-6, space-i). There's
a search field in there that may let you do what you are trying to.

> --
> Rebecca and Zeb
> email: rilniski@xxxxxxxxx
> facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
> Zeb's facebook: www.facebook.com/zeb.ilniski
>
> -------------------------------
> BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
> from Humanware.
> Website: www.braillenoteusers.info
>
> IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that
> your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in
> your email client.
>
> If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
> line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> You can also visit our list page at:
> www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
> From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
> list archives.
>
> If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
> email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx