[BNU] Re: how to keep the bn safe was: re: Re: Braille Display Question

  • From: michael chopra <justforlists689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 12:47:27 +1300

Hi Terri and list. I have to agree with you Terri because like you said some people spill food and driks on it wat too much.

From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
To: Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:39:05 -0700
Subject: [BNU] Re: Braille Display Question

Thank you, It was pretty far from food, but a little advice to
y'all...  Do NOT put it under your chair, because it will/can be
stepped on or something could fall on it.

On 11/15/13, Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I never take my notetaker into the dining room, but if I did, then I would make sure it was in the case and the case was securely closed. I would
keep

it under my chair and as far away from food and drink as I could get it.

Terri, Amateur Radio Call Sign KF6CA.