[BNU] Re: how to keep the bn safe was: re: Re: Braille Display Question

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxxx, dot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:45:47 +0100

That is the best but if you have to take it in this is the
best way of keeping it safe.
From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
To: Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:39:05 -0700
Subject: [BNU] Re: Braille Display Question

Thank you, It was pretty far from food, but a little advice to
y'all...  Do NOT put it under your chair, because it will/can be
stepped on or something could fall on it.

On 11/15/13, Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I never take my notetaker into the dining room, but if I did,
then I would
 make sure it was in the case and the case was securely closed.
I would keep

it under my chair and as far away from food and drink as I could
get it.

 Terri, Amateur Radio Call Sign KF6CA.