[BNU] Re: how to keep the bn safe was: re: Re: Braille Display Question

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 09:22:02 +0100

But if someone has a drink fight the bn will get the bath under the bench.

From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
To: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:46:38 -0700
Subject: [BNU] Re: how to keep the bn safe was: re: Re: Braille
Display Question

My cafeteria only has benches, not chairs with bcks to them.

On 11/15/13, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is the best but if you have to take it in this is the
best way of keeping it safe.
 From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
 To: Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:39:05 -0700
 Subject: [BNU] Re: Braille Display Question

 Thank you, It was pretty far from food, but a little advice to
 y'all...  Do NOT put it under your chair, because it will/can
be
 stepped on or something could fall on it.

 On 11/15/13, Terri Pannett <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I never take my notetaker into the dining room, but if I did,
 then I would
  make sure it was in the case and the case was securely closed.
 I would keep

  it under my chair and as far away from food and drink as I
could
 get it.

  Terri, Amateur Radio Call Sign KF6CA.